Murder suicide Murder suicide

For your first upload, this is pretty good. While it's short and not particularly entertaining, the animation is remarkably smooth and definitely shows potential. Hope to see more uploads from you in the future.

PokeAwesome PokeAwesome

Best in the Awesome series in a long time.

I love how long Pikachu's angry rant goes, and how ash is just putting random words together for the moves.

B B

its.. its...

inspirational.

Photos of Spiderman Photos of Spiderman

Addictive and fun, must admit though, Deadpool surprised me.

RADER RADER

Awesome

Its not perfect, and needs some fine tuning(first and for most, pausing), But its much better then a 2.5. What it lacks in detail, it makes up for in its puzzling aspects. the concept itself is also very good. I would recommend something that shows the amount of fuel you have so some can plan around that. To conclude, the game is good, but it can be better.

DeadBaby VG Dressup DeadBaby VG Dressup

nice

i played this a while back and its still awesome.
Also, Dk-48 your missing the tie, snake is made up of his suit, bandana hair, beard(not mohawk or gotee) and human skin.

Do A Barrel Roll Remix Do A Barrel Roll Remix

Awesome song

Do you watch the internet series "Game Theory", cause the guy used this in the end credits of his Star Fox episode.

{Final Agression} {Final Agression}

really good

i like it

Pokemon Opening Theme ~2~ Pokemon Opening Theme ~2~

cool

its an interesting rendition

My Six My Six

Awesome art

I like the style and the pokemon selection, truly great....... JoSilver's right though, it does look vaguely like a dick.

The Rage The Rage

awesome

I love your work
though i must say, I get that its been centuries but I believe he using that woman the wrong.... or is he?

Falling into Madness Falling into Madness

love it

what are the chances you would make a wallpaper version. :)